The CTCPA is deeply involved in the « environmental display » plan.
- Following the work group GT1 with the ADEME/AFNOR platform, in partnership with ADEPALE, notably through the CTCPA implication with the branch work group on food.
- Following the work group dealing with environmental display of the ANIA.
- Assisting industries processing plant-based canned food, with experimentation by consumers.
- Participating to the research project Acyvia, carried out by the RMT Ecoval and financed by ADEME. This project aims to gather environmental data on the primary process of processed food products.
> Content of the "Environmental display" plan.
- Good practices referential BP X30-323 : general principles for environmental display.
- Method based on a simplified life cycle approach.
- Multicreteria approach with selection of impact indicators for every sector (C-track of the product, water consumption, eutrophization, aquatic eco-toxicity, biodiversity…)
- Concerned product/packaging couple
- Decline in branch referential: referential GT1 for food products finalized in June 2012